Hello Listers,

     First of all, I would like to wish you all a very happy new year, I
hope all of your dreams become true.

     I've been dealing with MapXtreme Java 4.5 and Websphere 5.1 under a
Win2K enviroment. I installed MapXtreme and it was working pretty fine,
then I tried to install a new component that uses the mapping servlet and
MapXtreme stopped working. On the websphere log file I found this error:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/mapinfo/xmlprot/XMLUtils

     Is there anybody outthere who went through this situation before? How
can I fix this error?

      Thank you in advance for any help you could bring me and, again, Happy
New Year!

      Jose Manuel Ramirez T
      Mexico City

Contrata el SuperInternet Terra Premium
http://www.terra.com.mx/acceso/conectate/
Encuentra los mejores productos y precios increibles!!
Aprovecha nuestra promoción a 12 pagos sin intereses con Banamex y Bancomer
http://www.decompras.com/