List-
I created a large layout window in MapInfo Pro and I'm having problems
getting it to print correctly.  The size I'm looking to print out is 6'x9'
or 72"x108".  My plotter is limited to 36" so I set up the layout to print
the job on 2 pages both 36"x108".  It did this with no problem and is
exactly what I'm looking for with 2 long sheets 9' long.  The problem I
have is when it prints, part of the end of the map is being cut off, but
it still looks fine in the layout window.  The layout window shows from
California to Nova Scotia, but when printed out it cuts off everything
east of New Hampshire.

Any help is appreciated as I am stumped with why it prints differently
than what the layout when shows.  I am using MIPro 6.5 on XP printing to
an HP650 plotter.
Thanks,
Bob