I did not get any "out of memory" errors.  It doesn't seem to be a printer
driver issue either since it prints fine on everything except really long
sheets and I tried printing the same long sheet to a different plotter
using a different driver and it did the same thing.  I believe it is a
memory issue since I was able to print four 36"x54" sheets correctly.  I
guess the 512 RAM I have is only good enough to do around 36"x60" plots,
maybe, but you don't know what that limit is until it doesn't work.

Thanks for everyone's help and suggestions.
-Bob

"Spencer Simpson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>The most likely reason is that your plotter does not have enough memory to
>hold the entire printout at once.
>
>1. Make sure that your plotter is not displaying an "out of memory"
>error.
>2.  Try rasterizing the printout on your commputer rather than
>    in the plotter.
>3.  Try printing one "really long page" at a time.
>4.  Try printing to four 36" x 54" sheets (one page at a time)
>    just to see if everything comes out.
>
>Hope this helps.
>Spencer

Bob DeRubeis