Could we get a confirmation on this? When questioned by one of my clients about this, MapInfo Australia replied that the next couple of versions of MI would support MapBasic. If it doesn't, there won't be any upgrades or maintenance coming from my clients for a few years until MI.NET is stable and I have converted their MapBasic apps over to it.

For those that might be considering (or are already) getting away from
MapBasic, since with the next release of MI Pro MapBasic won't be supported
any longer..... here's what I've done in .NET:

--

Robert Crossley
Agtrix P/L

153.549004 E 28.517344 S