From: Véronique De Laet [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 17 July 2004 20:30
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MI-L sql select problem

Dear list,
We have a database with elevation values of contourlines with an
aquidistance of 1m. Now we want to select lines with an interval of
5m.
So we tried the sql select function:
table: the contour table
column: the elevation values
where condition:
And here we stuck. Can someone give us some advise about how we can
solve this sql select?

greetings,
veronique