From: Alan Gunn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 1:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MI-L labels causing unresponsiveness

I am making a street atlas. This has been a rather tedious process. Now I am at
the step of making all the labels show up (manually changing them so they don't
overlap). This has been causing my MI 7.5 to crash repeatedly after only moving
a few labels around and switching from the layout and map windows.

Any hints on how to stop this? Very frustrating when you are facing a deadline.
Very frustrating indeed.
Thanks for any help,

Alan Gunn

Residential Strategies, Inc.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

16660 Dallas Parkway #1200

Dallas, Texas 75248

972.381.1400 office

972.381.1410 fax

The information contained in this e-mail is strictly confidential and for the
intended use of the addressee only.  Any disclosure, use or copying of the
information by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately
by return e-mail.

Residential Strategies, Inc. has taken every reasonable precaution to insure
that any attachment to this e-mail has been checked for viruses. We accept no
liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses and advise
you carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.