From: Uffe Kousgaard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 22 December 2004 5:11 PM
To: Mapinfo-L
Subject: Re: MI-L Recovery of data from MapInfo transaction files

Hi Bill,

TMA, TDA and TIN files are only generated when you haven't run "set
table xxx fastedit off undo off" from the mapbasic window or in your
mapbasic code. By doing so, your processing will become even faster.

Nobody on the list has ever reported being able to recover TMA, TDA and
TIN files, so I guess you are out of luck. The crash occurs because you
have hit the 2 GB file limit.

Kind regards

Uffe Kousgaard
www.routeware.dk