Yep, that's the way to do it. You can also fix the output location here
e.g. c:\pdf. The file takes the window title as the default name e.g.
layout.pdf so you may want to issue a 'set window title' before printing
to give it a more meaningful name - particularly useful when used in a
loop!

Regards,

Ian Hull

Greater Manchester Transportation Unit