I posted this request in mid December but received no replies... I thought I
would run it by the group again.
--------------
The current Mapbasic approach to graphing seems totally tied to Template
files with little capability to change graphs via code. Is there any way to
programmatically set post version 5.5 graph options like:
    rotated labels
    label spacing (every 2nd, 3rd, 10th, etc)
    Max and Min settings for value axis
I would like to be able to deal with every option provided in the MapInfo
'Graph' menu via code so I can build graphs automatically based upon the
values to be graphed. Currently, the only way I can find to resolve this
problem is to create a large number of Templates to cover all possible cases
then call the Graph statement using the appropriate Template.  There must be
a more flexible solution which would not require these Template files. Using
pre-V5.5 graphs is not an option since the graph options are too limited.

Thanks
Lorne