From: Paul Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: January 13, 2005 9:06 PM
To: MapInfo-L@lists.directionsmag.com
Subject: MI-L Alternative Text Editor to native MapBasic

Hi List,

I was wondering if anybody uses an alternative to the native Mapbasic Script
editor.

Up until now I have been a native Mapbasic user stubling through.

I am testing out a couple of text Editors with Syntax Highlighting and
Custom Commands to activate the Mapbasic Compiler when required.

I would like to know of anyone has any recommendations of this type of
software they use.

Paul