From: "Gilbert, Antoine" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <MapInfo-L@lists.directionsmag.com>
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2005 4:07 PM
Subject: RE: MI-L Alternative Text Editor to native MapBasic

How about vi

-----Original Message-----
From: Jakob Lanstorp [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: January 14, 2005 9:54 AM
To: Paul Smith
Cc: MapInfo-L@lists.directionsmag.com

Go for Ultraedit. I have a setup description to MapBasic on my half dead
site http://www.lanstorp.com under link ultraedit,
not only excellent for mapbasic kode, but also a very good text editor.
If you have problems with the setup you welcome to mail me.

Ultraedit is one on the three applications I want with me in the grave.
The two others are not yet decided.

Mvh. | Regards

Jakob Lanstorp
Software Developer