On Mon, 7 Mar 2005, Don Mitchell wrote:

> There use to be a tool called carttext.mbx on directions mag that did
> the trick.  Worked better than any of the tools out there that I found
> so far (that's free that is).

Can you do better than that reference? A search for "carttext" turns up
nothing, and a search for "text" turns up several candidates, but nothing
with the name of carttext in them. I'd rather not sift through all those
Directions Magazine pages stuffed with pandering, gassy, screaming-meemie
advertising searching for it.

- Bill Thoen