Johanna

MB Help can explain Processing a MultiListBox control better than I:

Processing a MultiListBox control

To read what items the user selected from a MultiListBox control, assign a
handler procedure that is called when the user dismisses the dialog (for
example, assign a handler to the OKButton control). Within the handler
procedure, set up a loop to call ReadControlValue( ) repeatedly.
The first call to ReadControlValue( ) returns the number of the first selected
item; the second call to ReadControlValue( ) returns the number of the second
selected item; etc. When ReadControlValue( ) returns zero, you have exhausted
the list of selected items. If the first call to ReadControlValue( ) returns
zero, there are no list items selected.
--------------------------------
Not sure what you mean by a dataset, but, if a series of table s to be mapped,
I assume your listbox items come from a 1-D array so you've already
concatenated your path and table names into array strings, e.g.

I = 1
Fetch first from MyTable
Do while not EOT( MyTable)
  laMyPathArray( I) = MyTable.Path + "\" + MyTable.DataSet
  Fetch next from MyTable
  I = I + 1
Next

In the above help text you have a loop in which you get each value from the
list into a variable, say.  E.g.

lcNextTable = laMyPathArray( I) + ".TAB"

With each you can issue:

Open Table lcNextTable Interactive

This the correct idea?  HTH

Terry McDonnell