All,

Does anyone know if it is possible to rotate a frame on a layout? I have
some layouts set up, but on one of them I need the frame to be rotated
by 90 degrees so I can fit the map better in the frame.

Any help would me much appreciated.

Regards

James

This Electronic Transmission is intended only for the attention of the
addressee. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are
not the person for whom it is intended, you must not copy, distribute or take
any action in reliance on it. If you have received this electronic transmission
in error please notify us immediately by telephone, delete the transmission and
destroy any hard copies.
Nicholas Pearson Associates has used all reasonable efforts to ensure that this
message and any attachments are free from viruses.

Nicholas Pearson Associates
Environmental Planners - Landscape Architects - Ecologists
30 Brock Street, Bath,BA1 2LN
Tel: +44 (0) 1225 445548 Fax: +44 (0) 1225 312387
www.npaconsult.co.uk