-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andrew
Tracey
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2005 6:19 PM
To: MapInfo-L@lists.directionsmag.com
Subject: [MI-L] SQL Select

Dear All

This may be a easy one but hear goes, I have two columns of data which I
want to multiply the values of each together and give the result in a
additional column. I take it this is possible to do, if so could
somebody please enlighten me.

Thanks

Andrew Tracey
Information Support Officer
Corporate Information
Corporate Development
South Tyneside Council
Westoe Road
South Shields
NE33 2RL

Tel: 0191 4247561
E-Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

************************
************************
Please do not print this e-mail if you can help it - and help protect
the environment.
This Message may contain confidential information and is protected by
copyright. If you receive it in error please notify us and delete it
without making use of or copying it. The addressee and other employees
within the Council may read and copy any e-mail reply to this message
and other e-mails you send to us. Whilst we use virus checking
procedures we accept no liability for viruses and recipients
must rely on their own virus checking procedures.