That is the case, there are 6 map windows and 1 layout window.  If  I do a
replace all "old printer name" with "new printer name" for every
workspace, I remove all the old printer references.  However, it does not
take into account the margin settings for the different printers, so I
would still have to go into page setup to adjust, then move or resize the
layout to make sure it is in the printable area.

I've done this for one workspace so it references the new printer then
saved it, but now when it is opened it is much slower compared to when it
was referencing the old printer.  I still have both printers added under
windows printers and they are both assigned with the same port IP address
on the network.

Thanks,
-Bob