I have used the Distance Calculator in MI Pro v7.8 and that gave the
correct closest store location.  But I'm wanting to assign some 58,000
customers to the closest store.  The number of customers will vary
depending on how many customers fall within that particular voronoi
polygon, which is anywhere from zero and up.

The whole problem seems to be the voronoi for each store is not
representing an area closest to that store for some reason.  I'm creating
voronoi polygons from over 15,000 points.  Could that be the cause of the
problem?  Has anyone else had any similar problems?

Thanks,
Bob

Peter Horsbøll Møller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Wednesday, January 11, 2006 at 2:22