-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] vegne af Bill Thoen
Sendt: 23. januar 2006 23:20
Til: mapinfo-l@lists.directionsmag.com
Emne: Re: [MI-L] Number of fields

Paul Middleton writes:
> What is the limitations on the number of fields you can have in any one
> layer/table, if so what are they and does the version of MI make any
> difference.

In an old MapInfo Users guide, the Frequently Asked Questions section in
the Appendix says it's 255. But IMHO, if you ever get up to needing that
many fields in your table, you probably ought to re-examine your data
structure and ask your self if it's as normalized (from a DBMS point of
view) as it should be.