Hi,

I am afraid that non-earth units are a dead end that you can not get out of.

My solution has been to export as mid / mif, then open the mif file in Word
and replace the Co-ord Sys statement with one that reflects the projection
that the data are actually in. Then you can re-import and start using it.

Hope this helps

Tim

Dr Tim Rideout
Director

Visit us at the International Map Trade Show, 24/25th Feb in the Czech
Republic

The XYZ Digital Map Company
Unit 9 Phase 2 Hardengreen Business Park
Dalhousie Road, Dalkeith
EH22 3NX, Scotland, Europe

Tel: +44 131 454 0426
Fax: +44 131 454 0443