Does anyone have any experience using MapShop or some other software for
producing multiple maps in batches? What do you use or would recommend?
What about cost?

I've worked on my Crystal Reports issue regarding MI Pro. I've found out
the following:

MapInfo can work with the CR 8.5 version that comes pre-installed. But I
can't "unhook it" to work with Crystal Reports XI.

Crystal Reports XI has a version of MapX installed that can create
simple "thematic" style maps, but I can't "unhook" MapX and have CR 11
work with MI Pro.

But I think the batch solution is what I really need.

Michael Pompey, Chief Information Officer

Philadelphia Youth Network

714 Market St

3rd Floor, Suite 304

Philadelphia, Pa  19106