From: John Nott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 07 February 2006 15:02
To: mapinfo-l@lists.directionsmag.com
Subject: [MI-L] MI-L Working With OS Raster Tiles

Hello All,

I recently saw a great map which had been made showing the coverage of OS
1:10,000 raster tiles in London as a grid of square boundaries with the tile
reference number (eg TQ17) labelled in the middle. It was under laid with a
more sensible 1:50,000 base map. Seeing as I spend half my life trying to
find the right tile for say Camden - I would love to know how to make one of
these index maps.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

- John

John Nott

Consultant/GIS Analyst

ROGER TYM & PARTNERS

Fairfax House, 15 Fulwood Place, London, WC1V 6HU

t       020 7831 2711

f       020 7831 7653

e      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

w     www.tymconsult.com

The information in this email is confidential.  It may also be legally
privileged.  It is intended only for the stated addressee(s) and access to
it by any other person is unauthorised.  If you are not an addressee, you
must not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other way use or rely upon the
information contained in this email.  Such unauthorised use may be unlawful.
If you have received this email in error, please reply immediately to this
effect and delete it (and all copies) from your system (with thanks).  This
message and any attached files have been scanned for the presence of
computer viruses.  However, you are advised that you open any attachment at
your own risk.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Surrey Police does not
accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.  This email
and any attachments may be confidential. They may contain privileged
information and are intended for the named addressee (s) only. They must not
be distributed without our consent. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify us immediately and delete the message and any attachments from
your computer, do not disclose, distribute, or retain this email or any part
of it. Unless expressly stated, opinions in this email are those of the
individual sender, and not of Surrey Police. We believe but do not warrant
that this e-mail and any attachments are virus free. You must therefore take
full responsibility for virus checking. Surrey Police reserves the right to
monitor all email communications through their networks.