Hello All,

I recently saw a great map which had been made showing the coverage of
OS 1:10,000 raster tiles in London as a grid of square boundaries with
the tile reference number (eg TQ17) labelled in the middle. It was under
laid with a more sensible 1:50,000 base map. Seeing as I spend half my
life trying to find the right tile for say Camden - I would love to know
how to make one of these index maps.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

- John

John Nott

Consultant/GIS Analyst

ROGER TYM & PARTNERS

Fairfax House, 15 Fulwood Place, London, WC1V 6HU

t       020 7831 2711

f       020 7831 7653

e      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

w     www.tymconsult.com

The information in this email is confidential.  It may also be legally
privileged.  It is intended only for the stated addressee(s) and access
to it by any other person is unauthorised.  If you are not an addressee,
you must not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other way use or rely
upon the information contained in this email.  Such unauthorised use may
be unlawful.  If you have received this email in error, please reply
immediately to this effect and delete it (and all copies) from your
system (with thanks).  This message and any attached files have been
scanned for the presence of computer viruses.  However, you are advised
that you open any attachment at your own risk.