Title: Message
Dave,

You could try this select statement to see what kind of objekts you have in your table:

Select Str$(OBJ)
From MYTABLE
Group By 1

This should return a list of the different type of objects in your table, and yes, it might be the collection objects causing the high version

Peter Horsbøll Møller
GIS Developer, MTM
Geographical Information & IT

COWI A/S