From: David Reid
To: 'Peter Horsbøll Møller' ; 'MapInfo-L'
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 9:03 PM
Subject: RE: [MI-L] MI table versions

Thanks for the feedback Peter,

No, not connected to Mapx although it is a MapX app which these tables are
read by.

Of all my 20 or 30 plus layers I work with daily, it's only this one table
that when saved by Mapinfo, when I look at the tab file it states v6.5.

For what it's worth, this table is my hydro bodies layer, lakes, ponds,
resevoirs, airation ponds etc etc.

I wonder if it is some "collection" object as there are many many streams
with donut like holes in them, meandering streams as you might imagine.

Is there some syntax that would report such attribute as "collection"   (ie
ObjectInfo(obj,20) reports total number of nodes of an object, is there
similar that would provide a code for "collection" or "not"

thanks,
Dave