first the 'autocad-elevation' is a bogus value, but it may have something to
do with the object type, but is useless

now.....
restructure the table and add a field
call it TEXT with 50 char [check what you need] size
[be sure to use your name in example -- TEXT]

copy below and paste in the MapBasic Window
change TableName to the name of you table
chage TEXT to what you used above
highlight the lines and hit enter

--------- begin copy paste ---------------
select * from TableName where str$(objectinfo(obj,1)="10" into work
browse * from work
update work set TEXT=objectinfo(obj,3)

--
Trey Pattillo

Failure is not an option....
It comes standard with all Microsoft products.