From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Jackson, Simon (Capita Symonds)
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2006 1:42 AM
To: Matthew Dolan
Cc: mapinfo-l@lists.directionsmag.com
Subject: RE: [MI-L] Workspace will not open

You cam use the workspace resolver in 8.5 (mapbasic tool, under tools) this may help.  If not, load the .wor file with a text editor and check the files it is trying to load.  Maybe theres a huge file its trying to open, take it out of the .wor with text editor and see if it then fails to load.  That way you can at least work out if it’s a file that’s causing your workspace to crash.