Hi Listers,

I've been having difficulty geocoding a list of addresses in MapInfo using the Postcode column to be matched against the corresponding postcode polygon map data.
Can anyone please explain the steps to follow?
I've done all I know to do but only about 63 of the 1915 addresses are being geocoded while ArcGIS matched well over 80% of the same address dataset.
Another problem is that the Geocoding dialog window often refuses to include the tables I need to select for the geocoding process in the drop down list for the target and source data. And when it does, the right parameter for geocoding will not be in the drop down menu

Your help will be appreciated.
Segun Ibigbemi