Hey

I am not against removing them from 2.3 if that is helpful for progress. But I
want to understand what the issues are before we make that decision.

There is the issue with unmanaged AM that is clearly known and I was thinking
of coming to the past two days, but couldn't. What is this new issue that we
(confidently?) pinned down to YARN-1490?

Thanks
+Vinod

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE