> On 4 Apr 2016, at 22:16, Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vino...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Here we go again. The blocker / critical tickets ballooned up a lot, I see 64
> now! : https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12334985
>
> Also, the docs target (mvn package -Pdocs -DskipTests) is completely busted
> on branch-2, I figured I have to backport a whole bunch of patches that are
> only on trunk, and may be more fixes on top of that *sigh*
>
> I’ll start pushing for progress for an RC in a week or two.
>
> Any help towards this, reviewing/committing outstanding patches and
> contributing to open items is greatly appreciated.

I'm trying to get all the s3a stuff in, hampered by the fact that (a) it's
spare time and (b) it now takes 1-2h for all the tests to complete, at least
from my house -> AWS ireland.

Anyone else who can help test/review those s3a patches in HADOOP-11694 is very
welcome, especially if you test against: different endpoints, different s3
implementations, use different login mechanims

-Steve