Some talk about the MSDN-for-committers program recently passed by on a private
list. It's still active, it just changed homes within Microsoft. The
info should still be in the committer repo. If something is amiss
please let me know and I'll pipe up to the folks already plugged in to
confirming it's active.

On Fri, May 20, 2016 at 12:13 PM, Chris Nauroth
<cnaur...@hortonworks.com> wrote:
> It's very disappointing to see that vanish.  I'm following up to see if I
> can learn more about what happened or if I can do anything to help
> reinstate it.
>
> --Chris Nauroth

>>> Actually, from all I can tell this MSDN offer has been discontinued for
>>> now. All the information has been removed from the committers repo. Do
>>>you
>>> have any more up to date information on this?
>>>

>>That's interesting.
>>
>>I did an SVN update and it went away..looks like something happened on
>>April 26
>>
>>No idea, though the svn log has a bit of detail

busbey