Hi everyone,
This is my first post in this list, as I am a newb with Hadoop.
I am looking in the web for some documentation and example on how to use DI
framework with Hadoop.

Basically I want to have the mapping / reducing logic outside the mapper /
reducer classes.

I did a small prototype to show POC ofr our project.
In the prototype I had classes with static methods that did the mapping /
reducing logic.
this is not my preferable way of course.

So,
Are there any recommendations for good DI in Hadoop documentation?

Thanks,

Eyal

Eyal Golan
egola...@gmail.com

Visit: http://jvdrums.sourceforge.net/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/egolan74
Skype: egolan74

P  Save a tree. Please don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary