Using guice in your MapReduce task is easy. Just create the injector in the
configure/setup method and include the jars in the distributed cache.

-- Owen

On Dec 27, 2011, at 4:01 PM, Eyal Golan <egola...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks.
I did see it before.
Will check it a little bit more.

Eyal Golan
egola...@gmail.com

Visit: http://jvdrums.sourceforge.net/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/egolan74
Skype: egolan74

P  Save a tree. Please don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary