Fabian Rami a écrit :
Hi everyone,

I have a mistake with the scalebar.
When i use the demo with my mapfile i have meters for europe level ,
centimeters for country level and kilometers for street level.

I still a beginner with MapServer so if you see something wrong
please tell me :)

I use Teleatlas data, i have found the specification of the data :
Projection: Geographic (not projected)
Datum WGS84 (labeled GCS_WGS_1984 in ESRI products)
Paramaters:
•GEOGCS["GCS_WGS_1984",
•DATUM["D_WGS_1984",
•SPHEROID["WGS_1984",6378137,298.257223563]],
•PRIMEM["Greenwich",0],
•UNIT["Degree",0.017453292519943295]]

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP :o)

Hummm, i found that the minscale mapscale used to draw the map is the reason of the error.

How can i know the good value to put in minscale, maxscale for having a correct behavior at the scalebar ?
for example :
Before with 65 at the top scale we have a graduation in meters ( +/- 0 to 80 ) Now with 65.000.000 at the top scale we have a graduation in kilometers ( 0 to 4500)

How know how to set this value correctly ?