I've located the problem, it seems that the TTF font (Arabic Transparent) is
not 100% unicode safe. And maybe I've messed something up, so that the font
Arial didn't produce the correct result. But now I can use Arial to produce
image.

However, there still seems to be a slight problem (well, I'm not sure
whether it is a proble, since I can't read Arabic). When the label has an
angle, the words are broken a bit. Although they are using the joined
character but there are tiny gaps between them.