Is there any way to eliminate the decimal places here...I looked online but was
unable to find anything.

Thanks

The fields I am labeling are numeric...so I get this

3434.000000000000
1232222.000000000000

I am looking to drop all the extra decimal places...

Or maybe set it to keep two

3434.00

THANKS

LAYER # Maple Grove Parcels