        From: mapserver-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:mapserver-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Jay
Kapalczynski
        Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 9:14 AM
        To: 'mapserver-users@lists.osgeo.org'
        Subject: [mapserver-users] Labeling

        Is there any way to eliminate the decimal places here...I looked
online but was unable to find anything.

        Thanks

        The fields I am labeling are numeric...so I get this

        3434.000000000000

        1232222.000000000000

        I am looking to drop all the extra decimal places...

        Or maybe set it to keep two

        3434.00

        THANKS

        LAYER # Maple Grove Parcels