You have to use a tool like PostgreSQL/PostGIS to do such a thing. It can
create true
geometries based on the intersection of other geometries. You'd have to do this
as
two separate layers though, AB intersections and AC intersections since the
intersections
would be defined in the connection string for PostGIS.

Steve

<107901.78725...@web110606.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>, "kreshna_icehe...@yahoo.com"