Paul james wrote:
Just some more information about the problem...
The error was generated by IIS (5.1 and 6.0) ... Looking the Logfile, It is a 502 error :

*502* - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy.

    *502.1* - CGI application timeout.
    *502.2* - Error in CGI application.

It only happens with Mapserver 5.4 ... With 5.2 version, thats 100% working...

Where did you get your binaries? Are you using MS4W?

This may be a sign of a problem with your build or bug in MapServer, but we'd need a testcase to reproduce it in order to help. I tried just loading your mapfile and get the following error:

loadReferenceMap(): General error message. No image defined for the reference map.

I don't know if that's an indication of the problem, but anyway, if the 502 error persists you could try to package a small testcase (mapfile + data + test url) that can be used to reproduce the issue and file a ticket.

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/