I am trying to write some ajax here to run a query.  I simplified this down so
that no query is happening, rather just getting all the pages to work together
and return some text.
I don't know whats going on here

1.       I created a button that calls a javascript function

<input type="button" value="Send to Ajax and Tab"
onClick="ReturnQueryResults();">

2.       This function is calling and passing an ajax page some info.

function ReturnQueryResults() {

                 getRunquery('parcellinktest.php','1211922220012','S')

                /* getResulthype('parcellinktest.php','1211922220012','S')  */
}

3.       Once there it (depending on what is commented out in the ajax page) it
runs one of two functions (both of which are IDENTICAL)
But for some reason when I run the getRunquery I get errors....but when I run
the getResulthype it works.
I am passing the same values to the same php page.
I just added the getRunquery to the ajax page.

function getResulthype(page,id,type){

    var _target = 'content_details_form';

    if (id.length == 0) {
        document.getElementById(_target).innerHTML="<b>No Information
Available</b>";
        return;
    }
    xmlHttp = GetAJAXObject();
    if (xmlHttp==null) {
        alert ("Unable to process your request, your browser does not support
AJAX!");
        return;
    }
    var url = "http://127.0.0.1:80/geomoose/php/"+page+"?id="+id+"&type="+type;

    xmlHttp.onreadystatechange = showResult;
    xmlHttp.open("GET",url,true);
    xmlHttp.send(null);
}

function getRunquery(page,id,type){
 var _target = 'content_details_form';

if (url.length == )) {
       document.getElementById(_target_.innerHTML="<b>No Information
Available</b>";
        return;
}
xmlhttp = GetAJAXObject();
if {xmlHttp==null) {
                alert ("Unable to process you request, your browser does not
support AJAX");
                return;
}
  var url = "http://127.0.0.1:80/geomoose/php/"+page+"?id="+id+"&type="+type;

  xmlHttp.onreadystatechange = showResult;
  xmlHttp.open("GET",url,true);
  xmlHttp.send(null);
}

I thought something might be hanging so I cleared all temp files, shut down,
restarted Apache.

If the values are the same, and they are being sent to the same page how can I
be getting errors....

Error:
getRunquery is not defined
[cid:image001.png@01CA7739.FEAD4550]getRunquery('parcellinktest.php','1211922220012','S')