________________________________

Lähettäjä: mapserver-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:mapserver-users-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] Puolesta Josh Hevenor
Lähetetty: 15. toukokuuta 2011 5:02
Vastaanottaja: Tamas Szekeres
Kopio: mapserver-users@lists.osgeo.org
Aihe: Re: [mapserver-users] Question on rfc 86

Thanks Tamas,

The legend is custom build by mapscript and it's a feature of the app that it
shows the out of scale layers. I could customize it to group layers that are
essentially the same thing if there was a need for it, but I figured I'd see if
this new feature would do that for me for free when I upgrade to ms6.

If the UNION layer respected the source layers {min|max}scaledenom settings
that would work for me. Are there any other ways to have a single layer provide
more detail when zoomed in? Just curious.

Josh