Le mercredi 28 octobre 2015 12:12:55, Rahkonen Jukka (MML) a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I am testing with MS4W 3.1.0 and the GDAL that is included seems to be
>
> C:\ms4w>gdalinfo --version
> GDAL 2.0.0, released 2015/06/14
>
> I believe that it should include #5781

Yes, but that is irrelevant to your issue when looking closer.

The GML output tries to find a item/field with the name of the gml_featureid.
But the FID column in OGR is treated specially and not reported as a regular
field. Which explains the error. In the case of "select * from table_name" as
pk_uid is different from ogc_fid then it is just recognized as a regular
column,
which makes things work. So even "select * from table_name" isn't a guarantee
that things are going to work. If the primary key field was named ogc_fid,
you'd
have to do "select ogc_fid as pk_uid, * from table_name" so it appears as a
regular OGR field.

http://www.spatialys.com