Le mercredi 28 octobre 2015 13:24:28, Rahkonen Jukka (MML) a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> > The GML output tries to find a item/field with the name of the
> > gml_featureid. But the FID column in OGR is treated specially and not
> > reported as a regular field.
>
> I guess that it means that the issue does not affect only Spatialite, and
> the resolution would be to make GML output to try if it finds the
> "gml_featureid" field from the regular fields _OR_ from the field that is
> reported by OGR as "FID Column".

The GML output module cannot get this information back from the OGR provider.
The OGR provider would rather have to expose the FID column as a regular item,
when there's a named FID column. And when there's not, for example the OGR
Shapefile has no FID column. possibly a generic name like 'FID' (which is the
special name for the implicit FID column in OGR SQL) could be used to please
MapServer.

> The latter could be tried also if "gml_featureid" is missing from the
> mapfile or if it was set to " gml_featureid" "AUTO". I am not sure if this
> is a good idea or not because the native vector drivers should be adapted
> as well.

Looking at the postgis provider, it exposes all fields, excluding the geometry
field, but including the primary key column as regular fields.

> Should I file a Mapserver issue into Github about FID Columns getting
> hidden?

Possibly. There are also perhaps documentation advice with the workarounds I
suggested.

http://www.spatialys.com