From: UMN MapServer Users List on behalf of Milo van der Linden
Sent: Thu 11/1/2007 14:45
To: MAPSERVER-USERS@LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] MapServer and PostGIS GEOMETRY type

In the mentioned FAQVector, the geometry types are selected seperatly.
If you use ogr2ogr to convert to shape and point to a directory instead
of a file, the _point _line and _poly are constructed automatically if I
am correct!

--

Milo van der Linden
skype: milovanderlinden <skype:milovanderlinden?add>

De informatie in dit bericht reflecteert mijn persoonlijke mening en
niet die van een bedrijf of instantie. Aan de informatie kunnen geen
rechten worden ontleend. Indien dit bericht onderdeel is van een forum,
mailing-list of community dan gelden automatisch de bij het betreffende
medium behorende voorwaarden. The information in this message reflects
my personal opinion and not that of a company or public body. All rights
reserved.If this message is contained in a mailing-list or community,
the rights on the medium are automatically adapted.

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the named recipient and
are confidential. The copying or distribution of them or any information they
contain by anyone other than the named recipient is prohibited. If you have
received this document in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies
from your computer system and destroy all hard copies. It is the recipient's
responsibility to check this email and any attachments to this email for
viruses before use.