Ok.

Is it possible to modify the code to do that? Can you point me in the right
direction?

It's something I'd realy like to be able to do, even if it is a configurable
options.

Another thing, is it possible to convert newlines to <br/> tags? I tried
nl2br before and after passing the string to markdown, but either way
there's to many br tags then.

Thanx!

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 3:31 PM, Aristotle Pagaltzis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> * Jurgens du Toit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2008-07-17 14:25]:
> > Is it a bug or a feature that the following two texts get
> > formatted differently?
>
> That's on purpose. To make a list, it needs to be in a separate
> paragraph.
>
> Regards,
> --
> Aristotle Pagaltzis // <http://plasmasturm.org/>

Website: www.jrgns.net

If people never did silly things, nothing intelligent would ever get done.
 - Ludwig Wittgenstein