Not sure I follow - Composer saves files in plain text, and you can use
whatever file extension you like.

And you don't have to use the default theme with solarized colors if you want a
less colorful editor window.

What does it not do in this regard that you are looking for?

Fletcher

--
Fletcher T. Penney
fletc...@fletcherpenney.net