I've added peg-markdown, RedCarpet, and PythonMarkdown (thanks
Waylan). I've also changed the display format so that implementations
with identical output are consolidated.

Some fun examples to see how useful this can be:

http://johnmacfarlane.net/babelmark2/?text=%2B+++item+1%0D%0A%0D%0A++++%2B+++item+2%0D%0A%0D%0A+*+++*+++*+++*+++*

http://johnmacfarlane.net/babelmark2/?text=x%3Cmax%3Ccode%3Ea%2Cb%3C/code%3E%0D%0A

http://johnmacfarlane.net/babelmark2/?text=***bold**+in+ital*%0A%0A***ital*+in+bold**

http://johnmacfarlane.net/babelmark2/?text=+8.+item+1%0A+9.+item+2%0A10.+item+2a

http://johnmacfarlane.net/babelmark2/?text=-+foo%0A-+bar%0A%0A1.+first%0A2.+second%0A

http://johnmacfarlane.net/babelmark2/?text=%5Bhi%5D+(%2Furl)%0A

http://johnmacfarlane.net/babelmark2/?text=%5Bhi%5D(%2Furl(with+parens))%0A

http://johnmacfarlane.net/babelmark2/?text=%5Bthis+%60is+a%5D+link%60+with+backticks%5D(%2Furl)%0A

http://johnmacfarlane.net/babelmark2/?text=%3CDIV%3E%0Ahi%0A%3C%2FDIV%3E%0A

http://johnmacfarlane.net/babelmark2/?text=%5BBei%C3%9F+nicht+in+die+Hand%2C+die+dich+f%C3%BCttert%5D%5B%5D%0A%0A%5BBEI%C3%9F+NICHT+IN+DIE+HAND%2C+DIE+DICH+F%C3%9CTTERT%5D%3A+http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikiquote.org%2Fwiki%2FGerman_proverbs%0A

http://johnmacfarlane.net/babelmark2/?text=1.+one%0A%0A2.+two%0A3.+three%0A

John

+++ John MacFarlane [Oct 19 12 11:01 ]: