Hi Stormy

Its a valid concern. I can try to volunteer for some and hopefully will find
others too :)

Reg being at other hybrid conferences - where we have a mix e.g. the SELF
one in SC:

This is my logic (could be wrong)

   - At conf we'll find folks who contribute to Gnome and those who dont
   (assumption - if there is a booth people will come to it)
   - A contributor seeing this little card probably wont care
   - Any non-contributor will probably be encouraged to help
   - And when we hand out the CDs or cards - could always ask "Would you
   help spread the message" and that could be backed by a website stating how
   new users can adopt Gnome and related applications that one may need.

Regards
Bharat