Hmmm - not a bad idea - I think we were planning on sending people to
gnone3.org - but now we can send them to a special page.

Ok now since u suggested something that is cool - u have to help too :) or
for that matter whoever can please advise:

1. Where can I find backgrounds - that we can edit with some nice message
(although once we do this - we may have to do it for other friends of gnome
too)
2. How do I find info on creating a new webpage

Cheers
Bharat