That all looks good to me Allan! I've been busy the last couple days bout
should be around again to work on stuff for the next few days - hopefully
I'll see some of you around to work on the annual report/gnome journal/etc!

On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 1:41 PM, Allan Day <allanp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Thanks to everyone who came to yesterday's meeting, it was really
> productive. I've added my minutes to the meeting wiki page [1]. They
> make a good summary of where GNOME marketing is right now - so do have
> a look. Also, please to add to them if i missed anything!
>
> Here's a reminder of the actions that we agreed on:
>
>  * 2010/11 annual report - Karen, Emily and Juanjo to get the annual
> report committee up and running; Karen and Emily are going to send out
> a call for more volunteers.
>
>  * Campaigns - Juanjo to contact the a11y team and see where their
> fund raising proposal is at and to report back to the marketing list.
>
>  * GNOME Journal - Sri and Emily to follow up with sysadmin in order
> to get the new site up and running.
>
>  * GNOME Journal / News - Allan to send a summary of the options for
> developing our news sites to the marketing list.
>
>  * Websites - Allan, Andrea and Andreas are going to to speak to
> Vincius about some of the technical requirements involved in getting
> the Foundation site ported to the new gnome.org.
>
> I think it would be good to have another meeting in a couple of weeks.
> What does everybody else think?
>
> Allan
>
> [1] https://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/MarketingTeamMeetings/21OCT2011
> --
> IRC:  aday on irc.gnome.org
> Blog: http://afaikblog.wordpress.com/
> --

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power
and magic in it. -  Goethe

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and
those who matter don't mind. - Dr.Seuss

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts
can be counted. - Albert Einstein