I like the idea.

Just as an FYI, I did interview advisory board members for GNOME Journal
articles for a while. I interviewed Leslie Hawthorne/Google, Quim Gil/Nokia,
Bradley Kuhn/FSF and Juan José Sánchez Penas/Igalia.

http://gnomejournal.org/article/105/interview-with-bradley-kuhn-of-the-gnome-advisory-board
http://gnomejournal.org/article/98/interview-with-quim-gil-of-the-gnome-advisory-board
http://gnomejournal.org/article/97/interview-with-juan-jos233-s225nchez-penas-of-the-gnome-advisory-board
http://gnomejournal.org/article/81/an-interview-with-leslie-hawthorn

I like the idea of asking them the same questions. At the same time, I think
we should be sure to ask a few questions that are specific to the person or
company being interviewed.

Stormy